In this episode we have Lianne Wade, a Senior Director of Client Service at MERGE Boston, specializing in integrated marketing. She is highly skilled in employing omnichannel strategies that incorporate various channels, including direct mail, to drive successful campaigns. Lianne’s expertise extends to customer insights, data analytics, omni-channel marketing strategy, and measurable, ROI-based strategies.
She is a respected industry contributor, having published her work in prominent blogs and publications such as Target Marketing, Direct Marketing, Chief Marketer, MarketingSherpa, and Mad Marketer. Lianne has also been featured as a speaker on the ALS Ice Bucket Challenge and is recognized as an accomplished author and thought leader in the marketing field.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 02:09 – Marketing Background and Career at MERGE
- 07:43 – Direct Mail’s Success in Healthcare
- 13:06 – Regulation’s Impact on Health Campaigns
- 18:16 – Enhancing Open Enrollment with Multi-Channel Marketing
- 27:05 – Exploring the Rise of Online Response Channels
- 32:40 – DEI Strategies in Healthcare Insurance Marketing
- 40:30 – Get in Touch with Lianne
Get in Touch with Lianne:
More About Postalytics: