In this episode we have Kevin Lee, the visionary CEO at eMarketing Association, an organization dedicated to empowering marketers across the advertising, marketing, media, and agency spectrum. Committed to education and support, the association facilitates connections and knowledge exchange within the realm of paid media (advertising, influencers, promotions, sponsorships), earned media (PR, digital PR, social media, SEO, content marketing), owned media, and CRM/retention marketing.
Kevin also founded We-Care, a cause marketing platform which generated over $8 million for nonprofits, becoming the “inspiration” for Amazon SMILE ($450+ million in donations). Kevin has written 4 books, spoken at more than 500 events, and published 700+ articles on marketing. Kevin received his MBA from Yale and is an investor and advisor for various ad-tech, mar-tech, ecommerce and other companies.
- 00:00 – Intro
- 02:42 – Kevin’s Story From Yale to Marketing Success
- 10:01 – Balancing Time and Energy in Managing Multiple Platforms
- 14:27 – Exploring the Evolution of Giving Forward + Gawker
- 23:05 – Kevin’s Transition from SEM to Direct Mail and Omnichannel Insights
- 30:39 – Marketing Investments During Economic Uncertainty
- 34:15 – Navigating Generative AI’s Impact on SEO and Marketing Channels
- 39:40 – Get in Touch with Kevin
Get in Touch with Kevin:
More About Postalytics: