Zapier is a leading iPaaS, or Integration Platform as a Service. It works by connecting cloud based applications and services, while managing, governing and controlling the flows between applications. The Postalytics integration with Zapier enables marketers to quickly connect with over 1,000 cloud based solutions.
Connect Postalytics to hundreds of other apps with Zapier
Zapier lets you connect Postalytics to hundreds of other web services. Automated connections called Zaps, set up in minutes with no coding, can automate your day-to-day tasks and build workflows between apps that otherwise wouldn’t be possible.
Each Zap has one app as the **Trigger**, where your information comes from and which causes one or more **Actions** in other apps, where your data gets sent automatically.
Getting Started with Zapier
Sign up for a free Zapier account, from there you can jump right in. To help you hit the ground running, here are some popular pre-made Zaps.
How do I connect Postalytics to Zapier?
- Log in to your Zapier account or create a new account.
- Navigate to “Connected Accounts” from the top menu bar.
- Now click on “Connect new account” and search for “Postalytics”
- Use your credentials to connect your Postalytics account to Zapier.
- Once that’s done you can start creating an automation! Use a pre-made Zap or create your own with the Zap Editor. Creating a Zap requires no coding knowledge and you’ll be walked step-by-step through the setup.
- Need inspiration? See everything that’s possible with Postalytics and Zapier.