For many HubSpot users, the first thing they’ll want to do after configuring their HubSpot authentication is to import HubSpot lists for Smart Send Campaigns. In order to track the delivery and response of a Postalytics Smart Send Campaign in HubSpot, you must use the HubSpot import feature. It’s a super easy process that will needs to be done in order to:
- Map HubSpot Contact fields into Postalytics for both mailing and personalization uses
- Configure the imported contacts to receive Postalytics delivery and response status codes
- While Postalytics supports list import from .CSV and Excel files, campaigns that use lists with these import sources cannot connect to HubSpot for delivery and response tracking
- HubSpot Version Requirement: In order to import a HubSpot List – your version of HubSpot must support the Lists feature
- Postalytics imports records from HubSpot Contacts, not Companies, Deals or other objects
- Lists that include Contacts with addresses in the United States and Canada will be split into two separate lists by Country
How To Import HubSpot Lists For Smart Send Campaigns:
In order to import HubSpot Lists for Smart Send Campaigns, you’ll need to have your HubSpot authentication setup in the My Accounts section of Postalytics. Both Smart Lists and Static List types are supported, and you can import from multiple HubSpot ID’s (for agencies and consultants). Once your lists have been imported, you can re-use them across an unlimited number of campaigns.
Unlike many other marketing tools, there’s no additional charge to upload lists of any size into Postalytics.